What Is 3-D Secure Authentication ?
In order to prevent fraud, all.accor.com has implemented 3-D Secure payment.
Authentication is not systematic and depends on different parameters depending on the hotel and the selected payment card.
- After entering your bank details on the payment page, you are redirected to a page generated by your bank to verify the identity of the card holder.
- The authentication process is specific to each bank. You may be asked to:
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter a code received via SMS
- Respond to a personal question
- After confirmation from your bank, your payment is validated and the status of your reservation is confirmed on the all.accor.com page
SIf payment is refused:
- When ordering, be sure that you are able to receive 3-D Secure authentication by SMS (operator restriction, international order, network coverage, etc.)
- Verify that your contact phone number at your bank is still active
How do I make a reservation if I cannot receive an SMS ?
- Make your reservation online and choose the « pay at the hotel » option
- Contact the hotel where you want to stay. Please see the contact details listed on the description page
- Contact our reservation office.